I think I'll give a quick recap of each month to give you the low-down.
1. Valerie is now 4 months along.
2. I drove around town taking pics of random "Fall" things
3. Visited the Peabody/Essex Museum in Salem, MA with mom and Val is 5 months.
|Small Cemetery in Sanford|
|Love this old rusted gate|
|Leaves are turning|
|Val and Jackie 'pose' for a pic|
|Me wearing a Chinese hate and doing a Chinese puzzle|
|Mom looking a painting by a Gloucester, MA artist|
|Looking at a 3D diorama of the Titanic|
|A Very ornate Chinese bed|
|Val is now 5 months along.|
1. Thanksgiving--but I only have two pics of the pies I made. We spent the holiday at Ron and Anna's.
2. Putting up the Christmas tree and decorating
3. Christmas Day!
|My Blueberry Pie|
|My Apple Pie|
|Fireplace displaying Santas and snowmen|
|My snowmen/ladies displayed on the hutch|
|I play Santa now that Dad is gone|
|Kayla, my niece and her son Jackson|
|My brother Wayne|
|My son in law-James|
|Mom with Jackie|
|Mason 3 months|
|Sherri, Me, Heidi|
Heidi, Mason, Jackson
|Andrew, Justin and PJ|
|James and Val|
Val is now 6 months
TO BE CONTINUED.......................