Why do I love blogging? Well, blogging is fun. It's also addictive. I have found so many fantastic, wonderful, inspirational blogs that really get my creativity flowing. I never knew there were so many blogs relating to what I love to do---scrapping, paper crafting and altered art. I just joined Cupids Charms---a wonderful blog by a woman who creates jewelry from vintage finds---fantastic stuff! She's being featured in an upcoming Artful Blogging issue due on newsstands on May 1st. Because of this wonderful news, she is hosting a Beautiful Blogging party at her blog on May 1st. Please stop by and join us! The addy is: http://cupidscharm.blogspot.com. But, back to why I love to blog.
First of all, I never thought I would create, let alone, keep up with a blog. This is new to me and I'm still in the process of making this blog better and better in order to bring in followers--those that I admire and who (hopefully) will admire my work. Blogging is such a great opportunity to learn, to teach, to discover, to validate ourselves through our creativity and for what we love. I create scrapbook pages that tell a story and I'm also getting started in a business to create pages and albums for others who either are not inclined to scrap or just don't have the time. My business is Loridee Designs. I just created the blog a short time ago, not too long after creating A Scrap Mom's Musings. I also delve in other paper arts and am getting my feet wet with mixed media. Visiting other blogs has inspired me so much to create a better blog, to create better creations and to create new friendships. No wonder blogging is addictive!
I can't wait to meet new people and feel the inspiration! . So, why do I love blogging? It's a great way as I said to find inspiration and a fun way to make new friends. I'm still learning this blogging stuff, but so far, I'm LOVING it!
Hello,
ReplyDeleteBlogging is fun and a wonderful way to connect with other creatives around the world!
~ Gabriela ~
Hi Lori, I have enjoyed visiting your blog, it is really lovely. Have a nice day at the blog party.
ReplyDeleteDebby
Hi lori, I love paper arts too. i am completely obsessed about collageing and altered books. good to have found you through Joy's party.
ReplyDeletec (of leafdays.com)
My sentiments exactly, you took the words right out of my mouth!
ReplyDeleteIt was nice to meet you Lori, have a great day and enjoy the rest of the party!
Hello, my name is Geralyn Gray and I am addicted to blogging.
ReplyDeleteHello Lori,
ReplyDeleteVery nice to meet you. I couldn't agree with you more......blogging is the perfect medium for inspiration. I think you have a lovely blog.
Best Wishes,
Kay