Monday, April 6, 2009

Had Fun at the Scrappin for Schools Crop


Jackie and I attended the crop on Saturday (4/4) and had so much fun! It was a work day for me, but I went in at 7:00 so I could stay for the entire day (9-6). I donated a storage container full of stuff--valued at $95.00. Some older lady won it and I'm glad. I won a door prize--$15 g.c. to Bull Moose which I let Jackie have. Jackie won a door prize of some stamps--wedding and travel. I did complete 3 mini albums from kits that I've had stashed for a few years! I just have to add a few more pics to them. They had several vendors that carried a variety of items and as usual I could've spent tons of money, but I held on to my will power and only spent about $10. I need to save more for CKC next month. Jackie spent about 30 or so. Jackie made a snow layout in Stacy's class and I attended Joanne Lee's photography class for $10 which was worth it! I finally learned how to use my digital camera the right way!

No comments: