Friday, May 8, 2009

I'll be MIA For Most of the Weekend

I didn't get my layouts done the other day and because of the usual "life getting in the way" today, my scrapbooking was put on the back burner. I am overwhelmed with what I'm trying to accomplish, so tomorrow is strictly a "work" day. I'll be at my desk, on the floor, wherever I need to be in order to get my contest entries completed! I might---might---stop by with a quick post and a picture or two of me working madly! Sunday is Mother's Day and I'm not sure what the family has planned. I might be here--I might be elsewhere. We'll see. So, wish me luck that I get alot accomplished tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lori! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happening upon blogs can be fun, insightful and in some cases amusing too! I have happened upon a few blogs that I just love myself! Tomorrow is Mother's Day, my kitchen is a mess with all my scrapbook supplies (I really need a scrap room!), and I need to make my own mom and 2 sisters Mother's Day cards! Way to wait til the last minute, right? That's what happens when you have 4 kids (3 of them being insane little boys) like I have! I am now a follower of your blog! It's nice to meet you!

Lisa said...

Hi Lori,
I am not going to follow your blog because I found it when you visited mine and I LOVE your pages!
Thanks,
Lisa