Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wedding Layout



Thought I'd share a wedding layout I created for Memory Makers magazine. It was about my bridal shower. It's more in the shabby chic style which I really love. The layout was never requested, so that means, they either had enough layouts submitted (I did submit on the very last day!) or they weren't looking for a bridal shower layout. Oh--Oh!--please excuse the positioning of the layouts--they're backwards. "Celebrate" should be to the left. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

very_inky_fingers said...

I love this layout! The textures are great and the pictures you chose show such a happy occasion! I love the big pink heart peeking out.
Thanks for following my blog. I know just what you mean about being excited to have followers!!

Unknown said...

Love the layout! What fun pages!