Friday, June 26, 2009

I've Completed some Layouts for a Challenge





I've been a busy gal trying to get layouts done for several challenges. I just completed 4 6x6 layouts for a challenge on Vintage Flaire. This is running for 26 weeks I believe--1 letter and one technique/embellishment per week. The letters so far have been Y & 2 butterflies, P & postcard/postage stamp, J & pearls, F and punches. I chose the words Youth, Joy, Portrait and Forever. At the end of each month, we have to create a wall hanging from the 4 mini layouts. If you're interested in the challenge, click on the Vintage Flaire icon on my sidebar to the right. It's a great group! Anyway, these are the 4 layouts I completed. I was in somewhat of a rush, so these layouts didn't turn out the way I really wanted them to be, but I'll spruce them up later on. Now I'm finishing up on a layout for Scrapping The Music. I also have a layout to complete for Got Sketch 104. Let me know what you think. Okay, back to work!

1 comment:

Craftastic Life said...

all of these are beautiful!!