Monday, August 10, 2009

Big Time Blog Hopping Tonight!

I have been blog hopping for what seems like HOURS! I have come upon so many wonderful scrapping blogs and there are still more out there. I did come up with a couple of questions that I'm hoping my followers and others who stop by just to read my blog can help me with. First off--how do I create a blog button? It's like a mini pic of your blog with a link that one can copy and paste to their blog. I would love to create one! Anyone know how? Secondly---how do I go about giving and/or receiving awards? I have seen some great blogs that deserve awards but I haven't come upon anything that explains how to go about it.
Anyway, I have to quit my blog hopping for now. It's 10:00 p.m and I have two loads of laundry to fold. I'll do that while watching the Red Sox game. Although I'm not sure if I want to at this point. They are doing so horrible! But, that's another story. I am such a Blog Addict!!! I know I should quit, but just can't. I need a blog just to list all the blogs I like! Hmmmm.....that might be an idea.....

Hope all of you have a great evening.

No comments: