Friday, September 4, 2009

Vintage Tags I Created

I made these tags for a swap. Thought I'd share them.

Here's a close up of one of the tags.


I sprayed Walnut Ink then inked the edges. I used vintage bride images from the internet. Lace was adhered to the bottom of each tag. The white flower with ribbon is a hatpin. I also used small cloth roses and printed the word Bride on a small scrap of paper and inked the edges. I also added the definition of Bride as well.
I do hope the ladies who receive these will like them. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Love the Decor! said...

Stunning!
I have feeling you better make more cuz everyone is going to want them. (including me ) :))

BeccaRoo said...

Hi Lori You need to pop on over to http://scrappersdelight.ning.com/
~Rebecca

QueenBe said...

The tags look awesome, but even better in person. I am so glad you joined the swap. 2 more sets to get in the mail and I will divy them up and send them off tho the participants! Carol