Monday, October 19, 2009

And the Winner Is.....

I didn't forget about the drawing for my Halloween paperbag mini album. I decided to wait until this evening to draw the number as I had alot of names to add to the list due to Vanessa's awesome Halloween blog hop! I visited so many fantastic blogs with some great visuals. And thanks to so many of you ladies who just recently joined my blog as a follower. It's so appreciated. So......let's pick a winner! I had 37 ladies comment that they were interested in winning this album. I then went to a number generator site "Free Random Number Generator" and this is the result. Drum roll please...................

And the WINNER is......................OMG! Only during the Halloween season would this number come up! 13---Stella! Congratulations!


Send me your mailing address and I'll get it out to you! Thanks, to all of you for participating. Wishing everyone a great night!

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Congrats!!!!!

Jane said...

Oooh wow! lucky you Stella congratulations!!!! Jane x

Jess said...

congrats!!!

laterg8r said...

congrats to stella :D

Theresa said...

Hi there. how lucky for Stella. congrats. =)