Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm Featured on Happy Scrappers

I guess I got enough votes to be place on the top, but....it's so tiny! I thought it would be bigger. I do appreciate all the votes that got me there! When I joined Happy Scrappers, I wanted to upload a picture of my banner, but it wouldn't take it. But anyway, it's my name at the top. That's good!

Also, I had fun perusing all the wonderful blogs who were in attendance at Cassandra's Haunting Masquerade Ball over at My Artful Adventures. I noticed that I got another follower! Thank you! I'm off to a crop tomorrow (Sunday) and plan on getting lots of pages and kits done. I'll take pics and post my accomplishments on Monday, so come on back and visit on Monday or Tuesday.

It's late and I'm off to bed. Good night!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for your message on my blog!!

I just read your Halloween story!!!
How awesome, love it!!!

Jacqueline