Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Tree Blog Hop

I just happened to find this blog hop at The Girl Creative and of course, I had to find it on the LAST day of the hop, but....better late than never! If you're interested in looking at some other blogger's trees and their decorations, just click on the button to the right of my blog or on the blog name above. I just LOVE blog hops and try to join in as many as I can. Some of my followers have already seen my tree and my favorite ornaments, so for any new bloggers and/or potential followers, if you're interested, just scroll down a couple of posts and you'll find it. But, for now, I'll post a few recent pics I've taken. So, without further adieu, here it is:





The ornament below is the oldest ornament on my tree. It's 41 years old! I made this when I was 11 (and now you'll figure out my age!) out of an egg, a cottonball and a knitted chin piece from my brother's hat. I painted on the eyes and viola!



Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

laterg8r said...

love the egg shell ornie, very cool to have something that old and meaningful to you :D

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for linking up!!! My husband doesn't get my hobbies either. lol Have a very Merry Christmas! Feel free to add links to Days 1-4 of the blog fest. :)

Anonymous said...

such a cute tree!!! I love how simple it looks!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog:)

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Still love your tree from the previous post. :) I can't believe that egg ornament has lasted all these years. Very cute! I am still trying to get my tree up. Have a great weekend!

Hootin Anni said...

Wonderful holiday decor!!! I'm stopping by from visiting the Home 4 Holiday Parade blog site!!

If you can, link the "Parade's Home Page" so others can join if they'd like.

Happy Holidays.