Monday, February 15, 2010

And We Have A Winner!!

I want to thank the ladies who stopped by my blog to celebrate with me in my first year of blogging. I appreciate you taking the time to post about your Firsts--they were all a pleasure to read and helped me to get to know you better. I went to Random Generator and this is the number that came up................................

#2---Dawn Edwards! Congratulations!

I had to take a photo of the result because the web wouldn't let me copy the image of the result.

Thanks, ladies, for joining in on the fun! Have a great day!!

3 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Congrats DAWN!!!!!!! Whoo-hoo!

Tracy said...

Woohooo congratulations Dawn,this was a blast from the past Lori thank you for bringing back the memories!
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Lori, congrats to Dawn on winning your lovely giveaway. I didn't join the party as I am just so disorganized -- I don't even know which firsts I could post about or where to find the information I would need to go along with it. And I'm just so far away -- mail NEVER makes it to Kuwait, so I don't enter any giveaways. I love your layout for OH BABY! Just so beautiful. Your other firsts are great too. Hope you are having a fabulous day. Blessings to you and yours, Tammy