Friday, February 19, 2010

Don't Forget the Crop Tomorrow!

I'm sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of days but I've been busy getting ready for the On-Line Crop over at Creative Scrapbooking Divas. Click HERE FOR THE FUN. At 9:00, I'm giving a tutorial on two different types of flowers that you can use on layouts and cards. I'm also doing a "Sketch with a Twist" at 10:30. Shhhh, I won't tell you what the "twist" is---you'll have to come by and see!

We are hoping to make this Crop a success by offering plenty of things for everyone. There will be 9 Challenges; 3 Games; and 3 Tutorials. Of course, I know what they are, but can't announce it here. All I know is that they are going to fun and interesting. There will be prizes for the Challenges and Games and winners of these will be announced on Creative Scrapbooking Divas on Thursday, Feb. 25th.

So remember to stop by Creative Scrapbooking Divas and join the crop tomorrow at 9:00!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: