Wednesday, March 31, 2010

So Many Projects (to do), So Little Time

I am so inundated with scrapping projects that I find myself trying to complete at least 5 projects at a time. It's the result of belonging to too many groups (don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining) and wanting to do all the projects and events suggested because they look fun and interesting.

One website I belong to, and am a Design Team member of, is Creative Scrapbooking Divas. Just recently we started a new group "A Book of Me" which I lead. The first week I asked the members to create an intro/dedication page as the beginning of their albums. So far, I've got quite a few gals that have uploaded their layouts and they're very good! I thought I'd share my dedication page here as well:
My BOM will be in shades of greens, rose, mauve, pinks and neutrals as you can see from this intro page. I also just completed this layout for the BOM Challenge 2 to be posted tomorrow on CSD. The photo is the only one I have showing all 4 generations of me at 3 months, my mother, my grandmother and my great grandmother. I'll be giving away my age now, but this photo was taken in July of 1957.
My Book of Me will be shabby to a degree. Not all my pages will have a shabby chic look to them. As I complete pages, I'll share them with you here on this blog.

I also received some fantastic tags from a group of girls in the February Tag swap at Life on the Scrap Beach that are just beautiful. Here they are:
I also have projects to complete for Scrapbooking and Crafting Friends and Scrappers Delight--both of which I am a member of their Design Teams. Whew! I'll get there--just have to get motivated and find some extra time in the day!!

My other projects that have been started and not completed yet are:
An Easter themed Flap Book; a 'green' toilet paper' roll mini album for a swap; a layout of me as an infant; a layout themed "Creative Healing" for the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Manchester NH on April 29th and May 1st. I'm sure I have other projects sitting on the back burner as well, but so far, these are the most important. I just thought I'd share what I've been up to lately.

Have a wonderful day, ladies!

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Looks you are quite busy. Lots of lovely scrapping. And love the tags from the swap. Keep it fun and you'll get it all done. Have a happy Easter weekend. :) Tammy