Friday, May 28, 2010

What a busy week!

Have you ever had one of those weeks in which time flew by and you don't know what you did? Well, that's the week I had. It just flew by but I don't have a clue as to what I was doing! I know we had some HOT weather and today, Thank God, it has cooled down. I've been working my usual schedule, yet it seems as though I've worked the last 6 days straight! I've also been working on the mini for Rhonda (which is late) and it's nearly finished. My husband and I planted some flowers and I've just been running around during my 'free' time to do errands. I feel horrible that I've neglected my blog--that's just not like me to do that.

So onto other stuff: As some of you may already know, I'm one of the Admin DT's over at Creative Scrapbooking Divas. I would like to extend an invitation to you gals to come on over and check it out. We are now having a DT call and I know that many of you just might want to try out for the position. Here's the link with all the info: Scrapbook Calls.

I hope to see some of you as a fellow DTer! Good Luck!

I'm also sooooo busy finishing up a mini for Rhonda over at Life on the Scrap Beach. I should be finished with it today and have it mailed it out tomorrow. So much to do, so little time! Well, as always, I'm off to do some cleaning and errands.

Wishing all of you a great day!

No comments: