Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Newest Mini is Complete




This is the mini that I created for Rhonda for the May TWS Mini Album Swap over at Life on the Scrap Beach.  She requested the colors black, red and silver for her son's prom pics.  I've only uploaded the first 6 pages.  I'll get the rest uploaded tomorrow.  I'm sorry if some of the photos are poor quality.  I'm posting from my daughter's computer and she uses HP instead of Adobe Photoshop.  I'm not a big fan of HP!  As always, my albums come out so bulky!  I just keep adding stuff until I can't fit anymore!   I do hope Rhonda likes this album.

Enjoy!





4 comments:

Lisa said...

Lori! This is gorgeous!! Great Job!! You put a lot of work into this and it shows!!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Love the Decor! said...

That is beautiful and I love the colors you used!! nice work!!

laterg8r said...

stunning :D

all glitz and glam without being overwhelming :D

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful! ~Hugs, Happiness, & Blessings, Lynn