Today is a Make N Take Note Pad Holder. It's simple to make and can be used in the kitchen, office or classroom. I hope you have fun making one (or many!).
Piece of Cardboard--4x6
Piece of Cardstock--4x6
Scrap of Designer Paper--3 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Letters to spell out "Notes" (not shown)
Sticky Paper Pad--3"x 3" square
1. Adhere the 4x6 piece of cardstock to the 4x6 piece of chipboard/cardboard
2. Adhere the designer paper to the cardstock--there should be 1/4" margin all around:
3. Next, add glue to the back of the square paper pad and adhere in the middle and close to the bottom of the base:
4. Add your choice of embellishment. I used 2 different sized flowers and a button for the center:
5. Using stickers, rubons or letters cut from a diecut machine, glue them above the pad. Note: leave room for your embellishment:
6. Using a strong liquid adhesive (I used 3in1 Beacon's), Glue a magnet to the back near the top.
Wishing you a wonderful day. Join me next week for the next Make N Take Monday.