Friday, December 10, 2010

My Newest Mini--a special order

I just created this mini album for a customer who saw my other mini albums at a craft fair just before Thanksgiving.  The one I had at the fair was a boy album, but she wanted a girly one using the colors purple and pink.  She also asked that I use her daughter's name "Scarlett" for the title.  This is a simple mini using canvas, chipboard and paperbags.  I got the idea from Kathryn over at Life on the Scrap Beach (same as on YouTube) and I think she got the idea from Laura Denison from Following The Paper Trail. Both the gals have wonderful tutorials!  I kept the mini simple because the customer wasn't very specific on what she wanted.  So, without further adieu, here's the mini via YouTube.  Enjoy!


Also.....I started a new endeavor yesterday.  A local woman has opened a craft store and invited me to bring in my papercrafted items to sell at her store.  I just brought in the items that weren't sold at the craft fair.  I spent a few hours yesterday and today setting up the display and tagging items.  She offered the bookcase which at the moment works out just fine.  Take a look at my little spot:

This is looking from the entrance

And this is the back.  I might be putting up a smaller wooden display stand next to it to display more of my creations.  This is it for now though.

Thanks for looking!
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

Just gorgeous! And good luck with the shop -so fantastic!