Tuesday, January 11, 2011
A Reminder of the CSD Blog Hop
Just another reminder that the Creative Scrapbooking Divas will have another blog hop starting this Sunday and going through Monday (January 16th and 17th). I hope you'll "hop" along with us to learn and or become inspired by the Design Team of CSD. Here's how the Hop will work:
On January 16th, we will create a link of 7-8 blogs for you to visit (for each Design Team member)
- Each Designer will have the next blog link to the next DT'er. If you 'get lost', just go to the Main page of the Creative Scrapbooking Divas site and start where you left off.
- You'll be hopping blog by blog, checking the designer's creation and challenge and leaving a comment on each of the DT's blogs. You must do this in order to qualify for the prize.
- Write down the supplies you'll need for the challenges you want to complete and begin creating your projects.
- When you are done, take nice, clear photos of them and upload them to your CSDivas gallery. Note: You must be a member (free) of CSD in order to do this. Post a picture in the Blog Hop discussion as well that will be created for each Design Team member (blog hostesses). In other words, upload the photo of the project you made from my project posted under my name (DT Lori) in the Blog Hop discussion thread. You'll have until Tuesday to complete the projects.
- Each blog will have specific guidelines for winning their RAK (if there is one) but your comments and entries with your project pictures will give you tickets to win one of the 3 prizes!
If you have any questions, please leave me a message. I hope you'll join me in some "Holidays In Review" FUN!