Saturday, March 5, 2011

Three Blog Awards in One Week!

Hello everyone!  I hope your day (or evening) is going well.  This week, I received three blog awards! Wow!  It's been awhile since an award has been given to me and so I'm thrilled to accept these and show these with pride on my blog. 

The first award was given to me by Ginger over at Making.Memories.Iowa (http://memories-by-gn.blogspot.com/).  Check out her blog.

The Leibster Blog Award is given to bring new blogs to light.  It's a great way to share blogs that might not be otherwise seen or ones you want to share with others.
                     As a recipient you must share the love and pay it forward by:
       1. Creating a post where you blog about the Leibster award and reveal
           your 3 to 5 blog picks.
       2. Let them know you chose them
       3. Copy and paste the blog awrd on your blog
       4. Have faith that your followers will rally and show their craft love back out to
           those you awarded
      5.  Have fun!

I'm awarding the Leibster blog award to:
Paula at Craftymommy24cs
Eileen at My Scrap Pit
Theresa at A Scrapper's Life


The 2nd blog award, the "Stylish Blogger Award", was given to me from Ann Lenth, a co-DT member over at Creative Scrapbooking Divas. Thanks Ann!
For this award, I will need to pay it forward to 8 people and let you know 8 things you don't already know about me.

Here are 8 things you didn't know about me:
1.  I have a fear of drowning and extreme heights
2.  I won a legs contest when I was 20 years old
3.  I collect teddy bears
4.  I once wrote romance stories
5.  I was born on Easter Sunday and my birthday has never fallen on Easter since
6.  My parent's home was a stop for the Underground Railroad and has had paranormal activity
7.  I have a special needs daughter and am raising my special needs grandson
8.  I own a hamster named CoCo

I'm awarding this Stylish Award to:
* Sarah - the Handmade Card blog
* Amanda - PickADilly Craft
* Julie - All Things Crafty
* Loretta - Stamping with Loretta
* Arte Dar - ArteDar's Attic
* Robin - Stamping Crazy
* Dawn - Crafting on the Prairie
* Alyson - Crafting To Stay Sane

I hope these ladies will except this award for their blogs.


and for the third blog award--Leibster Blog Love Award--was given to me by Jacque (http://jacque4u2c.blogspot.com/) who said this about me:  "Lori is so inspiring, she is like the queen of mini-albums and I just love all of the different elements and colors she incorporates in her designs!!!."  Thanks for that wonderful compliment, Jacque!!

1.  If you've been tagged, if you want to accept, then you have to create a post on your blog and post the LOVE blog photo.

2.  Choose 3 to 5 of your favorite blogs to tag, link these in your blog too and tell the lucky people that they've been tagged.

*  Luisa - Creative Designs by Luisa
*  Sandy - Scrapbook Blessings
* Pam - Dreamer's Klub

I appreciate all 3 awards, ladies!  Thank you so much!

No comments: