Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Trip to NYC

Hello Everyone!

My husband and I went to NYC last weekend and had a good time.  My husband doesn't like cities or crowds, so this was an experience to say the least!  He really had to keep his calm.  I'll be honest though----it was a nice place to visit--lots to see and do, but I wouldn't want to live there!  We were only there for a weekend and Sunday didn't count as we were only there in the morning.  To see more of NYC, I would've needed a good week.  But anyway.....we saw a Broadway show--The Jersey Boys and we LOVED it!  What a great show!  These guys can sing and sound exactly like the Four Seasons.   I still have more pictures to upload, but for now, here's a slideshow of my visit.....so far.  

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

Awesome pics and I am so glad that yo9u had such a great time!