Friday, May 27, 2011

Another Mini is finished!

I just finished a mini album that will be going out to Teresa Stinnette today.  She was my partner for this swap over at MiniAlbumScraps.  We had a choice from three different themes:  Easter, Spring or Mother's Day.  We chose Spring as I don't have enough photos to fill up an Easter mini or a Mother's Day one either.  I'm uploading a video on YouTube at the moment and I'll share that here when it's complete. 

This mini is just as bulky as my others---I just can't seem to make them non-bulky!--but the pages are simpler.  I didn't add any bling or a ton of flowers and ribbon.   I did do alot of inking though.  I used papers from 7Gypsies and alot of scraps.  Now that I'm caught up on all my swaps except the Travelogues (which take about 5 to 6 months to complete) I now need to work on my items for the artists craft fair in June.  I only have 4 weeks to finish everything!  Yikes! 

Well, enjoy the pictures of my mini.  I hope you're inspired to create one of your own.




 























 












Thanks for taking a look!

3 comments:

Sweetened by Kagi said...

This has GOT to be one of the cutest albums I've ever seen in my life!!! You are sooo creative :)

http://sweetenedbykagi.blogspot.com

Jilly said...

I am really very glad after read here and I appreciate for the information that you presented here. I really enjoyed to watch all creative albums.
buy my car

Brenda said...

OMGOSH I loveeee your mini....beautifully done!!!
hugs
Brenda