Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tomorrow is the Big Day!

I'm so excited!  Tomorrow at 11:00 a.m., my husband and I will be closing on our house.  I can't wait!!  I was in there today cleaning, but there's still alot more to do plus painting.  The house has been empty for several months so it definitely needs a good cleaning.  I've been busy packing as well, but am close to running out of boxes.  I need to find some----fast!  So, if I'm not around for awhile, you 'll know why.   My husband and I will be working on the interior until Sunday when we move all the 'big stuff'.   We're down-sizing and it's difficult to get rid of stuff that I've accumulated over the years, but it needs to be done. 

Here's a picture of our home:

Here's a view from the driveway:

Once the house is clean and decorated, I'll share more pictures.  Well, that's it for now.  I'm off to pack.

1 comment:

ConnieND said...

Congratulations! What a nice Thanksgiving present.