Thursday, December 22, 2011

Paper Crafted ornaments to share


I am linking up today at Pandora's Craft Box Link Party.--http://www.pandoras-craftbox.com.  This week's theme is all about projects we've been working on. Well I made some ornaments for a craft fair a month ago that I'd like to share. Most of these are now hanging on my tree. I can't take credit for these birdhouse ornaments though. These were designed by Marion Smith over at A Piece of Craft dot com. She does sell the template for a few dollars.  




I love birdhouses and these were a perfect addition to my tree. 


I also made some pinecone ornaments that I plan on giving to my sisters and my mom with their gifts.  Each year I try to give them a homemade ornament.  

These pinecone ornaments are not difficult to make, just time-consuming.  If you want to make these, check out my tutorial here:  http://scrapmomsmusings.blogspot.com/2011/12/tutorial-paper-pinecone-ornament.html    I hope you enjoyed my projects for this week.  Thanks for stopping by.  Please stop by Pandora's Craft Box for some inspiration.

1 comment:

Y.C said...

Lori,

Thank you so much for posting my link party up on your blog! You are so sweet. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. And i just love your bird houses.