Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Today, I added some Page Tabs to the top of this blog.  I'm slowly working on adding items to each page, but so far I have layouts and altered art (under My Gallery) as well as a bunch of Mini Albums pictures uploaded.  If you're interested, just click on the page and take a look. 

I'm off to work on my scraproom which hasn't been seen or touched in a week.  Still have more to do before making a video of the completed room. 

That's all for now.  I'll post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your page tabs are AWESOME and I know everyone will love all the hard work you're putting into getting them functioning!!! Impressive! I totally can't make myself paint the horses either! :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet note! I'm excited to be your newest follower! XO, Aimee