Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Craft Fair Success!

Whew!  What a busy month!  I put off blogging to get a bunch of items ready for the craft fair that I vendored this past weekend.  This was my third year at the Alfred PTC Craft Fair held in Alfred, Maine.  I did better than I thought which is a good feeling.  Got alot of compliments as well and even got a couple of custom orders.   Most of the items I sold were under $10.  I was hoping that more of my mini albums and planners would sell, but I only sold two.  One was a Christmas Planner/Mini Album and the other was an adorable accordion album that a woman is going to use to showcase her granddaughter's First Christmas.  

I'm now creating more inventory for another craft fair this Saturday.  Not sure how this one will turn out as it's being held at a nursing home, but I figured--why not?   So, for the next few days, I'll be creating up a storm.....and getting ready for Thanksgiving.

If I don't post in the next few days, I wish all my bloggers a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: