Thursday, October 2, 2014

It's Been a Very Busy Summer!

It seems like forever since I posted on my blog but it's only because I've been a very busy gal.  Our summer was spent doing the usual summer things people do like going to the beach, spending time with family, going to cook outs, going on vacation, camping--whew!   I have been scrapping on occasion.  

There were two swaps I belonged too.  One over at Your Paper Pantry and another at Paper Phenomenom hosted by the incredible Kathy Orta.   I can't load any photos at this time because I'm using a brand new computer--bought last Thursday---and I don't have a single photo uploaded.   We bought an iMac last week and I'm slowly learning how to use it.   As soon as the pics are uploaded, I'll share.

I just might share pics of my summer adventures as well!   Come on back and see what I've been up to.


No comments: