Wednesday, July 8, 2015

My Grandson --The First Four Months

My grandson, Cameron Michael, was born on March 4th and when I held him for the first time, I fell in love!  I started babysitting him about a month ago when my daughter went back to work on Wednesdays and Thursdays.  He's changing so much and growing so fast.   The first couple of months were tough because he had colic so bad, but he's rarely fussy.

Let me share some pictures!  I could post dozens, but I won't bore you too much:
Cameron only 5 hours old

Cameron one day old

Cameron-one month





Cameron on 4th of July at 4 months


So, that's my grandson.  I just love him to pieces!   I'll share some layouts I made later on.  Do check back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Admin, if not okay please remove!

Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

Thanks