Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

I am busy today creating two layouts and a card to enter into CKC Manchester's contests. Creating Keepsakes is having a convention in Manchester, NH from May 14th to May 16th. I can't wait! Jackie and I as well as a co-worker will be staying at the hotel where it's being held (forgot the name!) and will be taking an assortment of classes. I love learning new techniques. I'll share them here when I return. Creating Keepsakes theme is "Inspiration". Simple Scrapbook's theme is "Connections" and the card contest is to create a Birthday card. It's not as easy coming up with something different that you hope will win! This year they're are giving cash prizes! So, if I'm not here often it's because I'm busy, busy, busy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun! You sounds busy in a fun way!