Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ahh, what a Day!

The weather turned out beautiful! Clear sunny skies with temps in the 70's! We've had several days of rain and it was predicted rainy today, but it was beautiful! The kids and I decided to go to some yard sales on the way to the mall and I found some items that I can repurpose. From there we headed to Portsmouth, NH to the mall and stopped in at A.C. Moore, Joanne Fabrics, Michael's and Barnes and Noble. I spent more money than I should have (don't we all!), but I did find what I needed to complete a swap and to make items for my Etsy shop. I have two things listed and I need to get more items made. It's too late now (it's almost 10 p.m.), but I plan on working on several projects tomorrow. I'll take pics and post what I've completed. Have a great night, ladies!

No comments: