Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Blog Visiting

I decided that I have to visit all my followers I have listed on my sidebar and leave a comment as I haven't done it in awhile. To sign up as a follower means that one should follow that blog as often as they can. I made a promise that I would leave at least one comment on each blog. I also made a decision that I'm going to start doing Blog Candy. Probably next month. I'm going to put together a nice package of goodies and come up with a way for someone to win the goody bag. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm open to all suggestions. I think it would be a great way to connect to other bloggers as well as to get my blog out there as well. Stay tuned to this blog and I'll let you know when I'll be posting blog candy. So, now I'm off to visit the blogs of some very talented ladies. Tomorrow I plan on doing another layout and I'll post that as well. Have a great night!

1 comment:

Chrissy's Creations said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on my card. I really don't have very many stamps but I've just started to join some image swaps and I hope to soon have some fun new images to color up and play with. Hugs, Christine