Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Won!


I am involved in a challenge over at Vintage Flaire titled "A-Z Wall Art". Each week, the admin (Bree) gives us a letter of the alphabet and one item that must be used on the 6x6 layout. At the end of the month, you assemble the 4 6x6 layouts into a piece of wall art for a prize. The challenge started the beginning of June, so we have just completed 2 months of wall art. Above is the completed project and below are the 4 individual layouts. All the photos are from my parents wedding 54 years ago. They were married July 9, 1955.

Stop on over to Vintage Flaire and join in the challenge! We are now doing week 9. I love these challenges. I am just thrilled to be recognized. I can't lie--I'm glad I'm winning a prize as well!



2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Wow they are awsome..and you ahd some great pictures to work with too..Congrats on you win,..I can certainly see why you were chosen...great pages and complete project

Craftastic Life said...

those came out beautiful! Congrats!