Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Whole Lotta Stealin' Goin' On!

A Whole Lotta Stealin' Goin' On!

Lisa posted this, Kelli stole it from Lisa, Amy stole it from Kelli. Cassie stole it from Callista, Terri stole it from Cassie and I'm stealing it from Terri! Feel free to cut and paste away!! I found this on Terri's Blog A Window in Time--CLICK HERE. Check it out!

ABC's of me
A - Age: 52
B - Bed size: Queen
C - Chore you hate: cleaning the toilet!!!!
D - Dog's name: don't own a dog
E - Essential start your day item: Coffee--flavored with cream and sugar
F - Favorite color: Green (as well as blues)
G - Gold or Silver: Gold
H - Height: 5'6 1/2" (used to be 5'7")
I - Instruments you play(ed): guitar--I self-taught at age 15
J - Job title: Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant and Family Memory Keeper, Oh and MAID (of course!!)
K - Kid(s): Valerie (24), Jaclyn (21) and Zachery (10)--he's my adopted son aka step-grandson
L - Languages I know: English--used to understand French and German but it's been too long
M - Mom's name: Mom, Ma, Cynthia, Cinny (to close friends)
N - Nicknames: Babe, Honey, Law, and a host of other names that can't be repeated if my dh is particularly angry at me!
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Yes--had a DNC and an appendectomy
P - Pet Peeve: People talking and texting on cell phones while driving, rudeness, stupidity. And I agree with Terri--what did people do before these came along?
Q - Quote from a movie: I don't give a damn! (paraphrased from Gone With The Wind)
R - Right or left handed: Right handed
S - Siblings: Yes, 2 brothers and 2 sisters. I'm the oldest
T - Time you wake up: 6:30 on most days--sometimes 6:00 and occasionally at 8:00
U- Underwear: Of course!!
V - Vegetable you dislike: hmmm, I don't thing there's a veggie I don't like.
W - Ways you drink your coffee: Hot, flavored coffee-usually Cinnamon Hazelnut with flavored cream. If I order from Dunkin' Donuts--it's a medium with 3 Splenda and 1 extra cream. Oh and Iced as well--same as above
X-rays you've had: teeth, right wrist, right ankle, chest, appendix,
Y - Yummy food you make: Roasted Chicken, Lasagna, Meatloaf, all kinds of baked goods--hmmm--alot, I guess. People tell me I'm a good cook.
Z - Zoo favorite : Tigers

Feel free to post this on your blog and try to keep a list of who stole from who! I'd love to read your list and learn more about you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Lori! Did I give you my address yet or not? Ifnot what's your email address so I can send it to you.