Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What Do You Think of this Layout?

I just completed a shabby layout using an assortment of distressing techniques. Did I do too much? Too little? Should I add anything other embellies? If so, what? Or.....do you think it's good as it is? I so appreciate any and all comments.

I've been busy this past week and that's why I haven't posted. Lots of crazy things happening in the house---I swear at times it's haunted!! We've had problems with the phones, the computer and other electrical devices. We did have a bad storm last week, but this happened when it was a beautiful day outside. Well, today is a short post as I'm getting to go to work. I'll do my best to post tomorrow.

Thanks for your comments on my latest creations!

7 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I'm easily impressed because I don't know any techniques -- but your layout looks great to me. You are always trying something new and that's a good thing. Hope you had a good day at work. Blessings :) Tammy

jacque4u2c said...

This layout is just stunning!!! I really love how you added the rhinestone heart around the word heart! Just fantastic! i love it just the way it is!

Ruth Philps said...

It's lovely Lori...I think you should add a love letter to it and then enter it in the Lets get Shabby Challenge which this month is Love Letters!!

Lori said...

Hey Ruth, good idea! Totally forgot about it. Thanks for your advice.

Brianna Marshall said...

this is just gorgeous!great job on it!

Crafts a la Mode said...

Very interesting. I like the lace. Had fun visiting.
Linda

Dawn Edwards said...

This is a beautiful page! Fantastic for your first vintage attempt. I wouldn't change a thing it flows so nicely. Great Job Lori!