Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Birthday Blog Party---Date is Changed!


Hello friends,
Due to unforeseen circumstances that have caused a delay in me putting on this blog birthday bash, I will be postponing it one week. So, instead of having it the 4th and 5th of this week, I will be celebrating my First Birthday Blog Bash on Friday and Saturday of the following week---February 12th and 13th. I'm doing a theme of FIRSTS and will be putting Mr. Linky here so that I can have you ladies and visitors can share your Firsts---more on that over the weekend. So, check back often and see what is happening!

Sometime over the weekend, I'll be posting the Blog Candy that I'll be giving away. I'm going shopping on Friday and plan on getting some great deals that I can put in my stash to give away to one lucky winner! I'll also be uploading the html version of the banner above so you can copy and paste to your blogs.

I'd also like to apologize for not being here that often that last week or so. It's just been crazy busy! Wishing all of you a great day!

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Good luck getting everything done. I seem to have no direction these days and so disorganized so can't think straight. Wishing you well, Tammy