Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Are You Looking For Scrapping Inspiration?

If so, stop on over to Creative Scrapbooking Divas. As a matter of fact, I would like to share some great news! I was offered the Admin DT position there which I'm excited about. The group is making some changes to make this site more fun, enjoyable and inspirational for its members. CSD offers fun events that usually run a month long; tutorials; challenges; chats; and blog hops. It's a great place to make friends and become inspired by looking at some great layouts in the gallery. I hope you'll stop by and join. I do believe you'll have fun and make new friends along the way!

I hope to see you there.

Wishing you a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Sharon Rittler said...

Hi Lori! Congrats on making the Colorful Creations DT! I look forward to working with you there :}

jacque4u2c said...

Congratulations that is just so awesome! They new a talented lady when they saw one - can't wait to follow along!!!!!