Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Newest Mini!

I created this mini for Pat who lives in the UK for the April TWS (Trade Wind Scrappers) over at Life on the (Scrap) Beach. I had so much fun creating this (as I always do when making minis!). It's the bulkiest album I've ever done and so I had to use sport style shoelaces as bindings. I used lots of ribbon and fiber to cover the lacings, but it was the only way. I also added a few jewelry findings to add to the spine as well. I didn't use as many techniques like embossing, glitter, stamping, etc as I normally would as I try to make each album a little different. Here's the YouTube video I uploaded. If you'd like to see my other videos on YouTube, click HERE.



Thanks for looking! Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Looks like you had a good time at the convention. Makes and takes are always fun. And from the convention, you take away the memories, new ideas and friendships. Fun! Always nice to do something different. Sweet little mini! Take care :) Tammy