Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Do You Need Inspiration?

Yesterday, I created this layout for my new challenge at Creative Scrapbooking Divas.  My challenge is for all participants to create a layout or card using NON-CHRISTMAS colors other than white.  I used pink, blue and off-white for my layout.  These are my daughters Valerie and Jaclyn opening their stockings from Christmas 2006.  I drew my color combo from the pink of their Princess Santa hats and the blue of my daughter's pj bottoms. 

It's a simple layout.  I cut a poinsettia from another piece of patterned paper and added a pink bling flower for the center.  The journaling is around the margin of the pink striped paper.  

If you're looking for more inspiration, challenges and games, stop on over to Creative Scrapbooking Divas.  This is what's happening over there right now:

Lori's Challenges: Celebrate the Red, White and Blue  and


Susan's Challenge:  Shout, Shout

Luisa's Challenge:  Use Your Stash

Alecia's Challenges:  Scavenger Hunt Game  and
Mix Your Fonts and No Patterned Paper Challenge

Sandy's Challenge:  Recycled Card Challenge

I hope you stop by Creative Scrapbooking Divas and join in on the fun.  I'll be organizing a Blog Hop with some Blog Candy to one lucky winner as well that will happen in August.

Wishing you a Wonderful Wednesday!





3 comments:

Pryn said...

Fabulous layout Lori! The pink and blue look awesome together!! Great eye!!!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Great, I would love some challenges. Thenks, Lisa

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Your day at the beach looks like a lot of fun. I remember going to Cape Cod on a family vacation when I was little and man that was the coldest water I've ever experienced. We just got back from NY yesteday and off to Ohio today. I've been doing a lot of packing, unpacking and repacking of late. Best wishes to you and yours, Tammy