Today is Meet Me On Monday at the Never Growing Old site found here: http://nevergrowingold.blogspot.com/. This site is for bloggers over 40. Every Sunday, five questions are posted as a way to get to know each other. I haven't been on this site in a long, long time so I visited it yesterday and found this. I think it's a great idea. So, I copied and pasted the questions and answered them. I'll then link back to the NGO site and we'll get to know a little more about each other. If you're over 40, check out Never Growing Old and join in on the fun!
1. Do you like your ice cream in a dish, waffle cone, pretzel cone, sugar cone or cake cone? I like my ice cream in a sugar cone and then in a dish, especially if it's really hot out. If I'm having icecream at home, I always put it in a bowl. Once in awhile I'll have it in a waffle cone, but they're a bit expensive. I've never heard of a pretzel cone though!
2. Do you read the newspaper daily? No. I get my news from the internet. Once in a great while, I'll read the paper, but it's the classifieds, comics, crossword puzzles--that sort of thing.
3. Marinara or meat sauce? Both, but I like Meat Sauce better!
4. Last time you cried? Last Friday night as I left work--it wasn't a good night
5. What word/phrase do you find really annoying? when people are speaking and constantly say "ahh, ahh". It just irritates me!
Thanks for letting me share just a little bit about myself.
If you're looking for the CSD Blog Hop post, just scroll down.