Welcome to the Creative Scrapbooking Divas Blog Hop of 2011. If you're coming from Alecia's blog (http://freakalecias.blogspot.com/), then you're on the right track. If not, go to http://divascreativas.ning.com/ and start at the beginning.
Christmas and New Year's have come and gone, so this year the Design Team of Creative Scrapbooking Divas wants to help you document your holidays from start to finish. The CSDivas Design Team Members have created challenges especially for the holidays, and some are offering individual RAK's besides the three (Yes, 3!) Prizes we have at CSDivas--http://divascreativas.ning.com.
New to blog hops? No problem, here is what you have to do:
1) Hop among the 7 blogs in order to see what each talented DT member has created, and take note of the challenge. Here is the order:
Ann - http://annlenth.blogspot.com/
Alecia - http://freakalecias.blogspot.com/ --Xmas Recipes Layout
Lori - http://scrapmomsmusings.blogspot.com/ -- Xmas Traditions Layout
Cheryl - http://tickledpink04.blogspot.com/ --Xmas Gifts Layout
Sandy - http://scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com/ -- New Year Celebration Layout
Pam - http://dreamersklub.blogspot.com/ --New Year Traditions/Superstitions
Luisa - http://creativedesignsbyluisa.blogspot.com/ --
2) Create a Holiday In Review project by visiting the Design Team blogs. You do not need to do all the projects.
3) Upload your entries at the CSDivas Challenges Threads.
There are 3 amazing prizes for 3 CSDivas members! To be eligible to win any of these prizes, you need to:
1) Be a CSDivas Member. Register to be a CSDivas member here: http://divascreativas.ning.com/
2) Upload to the proper discussion challenge. Each of us will have a Discussion for our Challenge under our names. Here is mine: http://divascreativas.ning.com/forum/topics/loris-hir-blog-hop-challenge
3) Due date to submit entries is Tuesday 1/18, 2011 at 5pm EST.
Do you want to see what you could win? Check out the prizes: (1st, 2nd and 3rd place)
Above: First Prize
Below: Second Prize
Below: Third Prize
I hope you'll join me and the other design team members for a fun and 'festive' time. Let's get those photos documented!
My layout is unique in that you can add so many photos by adding two 8x8 page protectors! Yes, page protectors! I found this idea on You Tube and re-worked it for me. This layout incorporates three 8x8 layouts with two of the layouts encased in 8x8 page protectors (one that lifts UP and the other flips to the left). This layout holds 14 photos on just one 12x12 page. Take a look---
I'm sorry if I confused you. I will be doing a tutorial on this, but can't include it here.
My challenge for you is to create a layout using a page protector OR create a layout using as many photos as you can with some sort of inter-active element: pull-out tags, flaps, hidden photos, etc. Use your imagination and have fun! When your layout is completed, follow the directions above. If you want to win my RAK, become a member of my blog and add a comment to this thread. This is what you could win:
Now it's time to head to the next CSD DT. Check out Cheryl's project at: http://tickledpink04.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by!