Things You'll Need:
• Card stock
• Scoring tool or empty pen
• Glue stick, adhesive or double-sided tape
* Pillow box Template
Here's the template to use. Just copy and paste to your computer then print
1. Select and print a pattern on copy paper.
2. Cut out the pattern.
3. Trace a pattern onto the card stock or heavy decorative paper. Trace directly over the scoring and folding lines, pressing down to indent the paper.
4. Cut out the pillow box design.
5. Fold all of the scored lines in the piece.
6. Fold in the end flaps. Glue one end of the pillow box.
7. Hold the flap in place to keep the paper lined up to the very edge. Let the adhesive set.
8. Glue the side flat. Make sure to keep the shape intact.
9. Fold in the open end of the pillow box after filling it with your material of choice. Hold it closed with a piece of tape, round label or a decorative sticker. Tie a piece of lace, satin ribbon or fiber around the pillow box.
I "borrowed" these photos from another site as I couldn't take pictures. Please upload your Day 5 projects to my Challenge thread HERE.
For the chance to earn a Grand Prize at CSDivas post your creations in this discussion thread: VALENTINES BH - LORI'S CHALLENGE ENTRIES (the link is above) and in the gallery with the tag- VDhop- Lori. Due date to upload entries at CSDivas is Thursday February 17, 2011. Winner will be announced on Tuesday February 22, 2011...
I'll be offering an RAK to one lucky winner via Random.org on Wed, Feb 23rd, 2011. To have the chance to win, you must complete the challenges and have them uploaded to my Challenge thread. I hope you'll participate.
If you're looking for Day 1's project: go HERE
If you're looking for Day 2's project: go HERE
If you're looking for Day 3's project: go HERE
If you're looking for Day 4's project: HERE
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!