Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Sneak Peak of Another Project

Wow--it's been over a week since I posted!  Life has been a bit topsy-turvy lately with my emotions on a roller coaster, to say the least!  My job is wearing me out physically and emotionally and I'm contemplating moving on.  But, I've also been working on some swap items as well as another project which is for me.  It's been a long, long time since I made something just for me.  

This is a Bird House Mini Album.  It's created from none other than a Priority Box!  I was inspired by Laura Denison at Following The Paper Trail.  Now, don't get me wrong,  I LOVE Laura's work, but I can't always afford to buy the kits and/or the patterns so I played around with a box that I had on hand and came up with this:


These are just a few of the photos of the inside pages.  I'll be working on it over the next few days and will post pictures and a video when it's complete.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi Lori, I think your upcycling is fantastic. Kits are great but way overpriced. When you can use what is on hand, the sense of accomplishment is much greater. Sending hugs and blessings your way. Tammy :)

Unknown said...

I love it Lori! I am a bigger sucker for bird houses. I don't know why, but I just absolutely love them! I don't always have the financial means for cool stuff like that either and my sister and I always find ways of replicating the stuff we really like on our own!