Monday, May 2, 2011

Meet Me On Monday

I haven't done a "Meet Me On Monday" post from Never Growing Old in a long time! So, I thought I'd do one today. This is just for fun but if you want to get involved, please click here: Meet Me On Monday and post the questions and answers to your blog. Here are my answers:

Questions:
1. What is your favorite kind of muffin? Blueberry. Especially with a streusel topping!

2. What was the first car you ever owned? It was a blue 1968 Ford Falcon. It was literally owned by a little old lady who drove the car once a week. I loved that car!


3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end? There are so many but I'd have to say "Knots Landing". I really loved that show!

4. What is your lucky number? Hmm, not sure if I have one, but I do love the numbers 4 and 7

5. Pretzels or Potato Chips? definitely potato chips.




Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I totally forgot about Knots Landing!!!! I am reliving all these old shows with this blog hop today!!! Have a great day! www.bethannchiles.com

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Blueberry muffins is definitely one of my favorites. And doesn't streusel make everything better :) My first car was a 1979 Grand Prix -- dark green with sea foam green leather interior. It was my parents and they made me pay $500 for it. :/ Knots Landing used to be my alltime favorite show! I hated to see it end too. Hope you are having a great day. Tammy

Jo-anne Blossy said...

That old Ford reminds me of one my Dad owned when I was little. I loved that old car!

aimee said...

Love blueberry muffin too or anything fruity. Your newest follower from MMOM. Hope you could follow me back! Thanks! http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com