Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Walk on the Beach


The other day, my kids and I met my daughter, Valerie and her boyfriend James, at Kennebunk beach to celebrate Rusty's birthday.  Rusty is a Vishla breed of dog and he turned 2 on Friday.  Kennebunk Beach is one of the few beaches in Maine in which you can let your dog run--until summer is officially then it's only in the wee hours of the morning or after six p.m.   Anyway, we had been out shopping--buying scrapping supplies of course, when my daughter called asking if we wanted to meet her at the beach.  Sure, why not!  We arrived around 5:30 p.m.--the tide was coming in which made the air feel alot cooler than the 68 degrees it was inland and created a gustier wind.  It's a good thing we brought our sweatshirts---just in case! 

Rusty loved running on the beach and sniffing at every single dog that walked by.









And my favorite picture of the entire day is.......


I swear Rusty thinks he's human!!  He's too darn cute!   Thanks for stopping by and sharing the day with me.  

No comments: