Sunday, October 30, 2011

Snow and Pumpkins

I can not believe that we got nearly a foot of snow overnight!  According to the Weather Bureau, the Northeast hasn't had snow this early  since 1898!  And, it's  a heavy, wet snow which makes shoveling difficult.   After today, the temps should be in the high 50's so the snow won't be sticking around too long.  Here's Zachery shoveling the nasty stuff.  (Can you tell I don't like snow!)


This morning, my daughter, made sugar cookies coated with spooky sprinkles

and she also carved her pumpkin to set out on the steps for Halloween night.  It's a simple pumpkin which is okay.  I, personally, think he's kinda cute! 



And, in a few hours I'm off to work--my last day for awhile.  Then it's back to packing and getting everything in order for moving day.   Yippee!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

No comments: