Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Where Bloggers Create 2013 Coming Soon!

Every year I look forward to participating in the Where Bloggers Create blog hop hosted by the wonderful Karen Valentine!  I've been doing it for the last 3 (maybe 4?) years and I've been so inspired by the creative spaces of so many wonderful crafters and artists.  If you're interested in joining the 'party' this year, just hop on over to Karen's blog "My Desert Cottage"--http://www.mydesertcottage.com  and leave her a comment that you'd like to join.  Trust me, you'll enjoy it. 

On another note, I finished up daughter's wedding invitations today and they were finally mailed out.  Whew!  It's great to cross off another project off the list.  I'm still working on the bouquets, but I have a system going so I should be able to put them together in a couple of days once I have all the flowers completed. 

I'm also doing last minute preps for her bridal shower which will be held on Sunday, the 23rd.   It's exciting, but a little nerve-wracking because we haven't received too many responses.  I think most are waiting until the last minute.  Fingers crossed we have a successful shower.

So, if you find that I'm not posting too often, you now know the reasons why.  I'm just very busy preparing for a shower and a wedding.  But, I will be posting my new scraproom for the "Where Bloggers Create" blog hop, so make sure you stop by on July 12th for a tour.  

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: