Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Prepping (Cleaning) for the "Where Blogger's Create" event!

Hi Bloggers

I'm excited to be involved for the 4th year in the "Where Blogger's Create" blog hop hosted by the talented Karen Valentine over at My Desert Cottage.  Each year the list keeps growing and growing and, trust me, you won't get through the entire list in one day.  I was still going through the list a month after the event!   The wonderful thing about this blog hop is that it's sooooo inspiring.   I am in awe each year of the creative spaces that so many people create in.   Some bloggers create in renovated closets and others have unbelievably huge studios!  If you've never been involved in Karen's yearly blog hop for creative bloggers, then you need to start.  If not, that's okay, you're still invited to 'visit' all the creative people out there.

I'll be posting my newest "Where I Create" blog post on Thursday night so it's available on Friday.  I hope you'll stop by and see where my "happy place" is and what it looks like.

See you then!

No comments: