Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A Couple of Projects Just Completed

I finished off two swaps for Your Paper Pantry and they've been mailed.  I can't wait to see what I get back!

These pockets I made are for the "Pockets For Your Thoughts" swap and the theme was Vintage Valentine.  I made three nearly identical pockets--they do vary a bit---and I'll get three different ones back.   I'm thinking of making a very small mini out of them.  We'll see.   I also did a video of the pockets that can be found here:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rf3E1e14iYA

Here are the pictures of the pockets:   They are jam-packed with tags and we also had to send in a small goody for the receipient.  I sent each one a small package of flowers from the dollar bin at Michael's.






The other swap I was involved in was the "Artful Inspirations Deck".  For this swap we had to alter 14 playing cards and use a creative prompt for mixed media or for art journaling on one side.  My prompt was "alter an image from a magazine or book" and then I created a 'mini page' using that technique on the other side.

And here are all of them:

I'm now working on a travelogue, another set of cards for the Artful Inspiration Deck swap and will be making altered salt shakers for the February Romantic Cottage swap in the "For The Home" group at Your Paper Pantry.   I'll post those once I get them done.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: