Wednesday, January 29, 2020

I've Got the Planner Bug!

I started a bullet planner last year and loved it.  I bought a journal, gathered pens of all colors and size; bought stickers; printed off stickers and set up my bullet journal from pictures on Pinterest.  Gotta love Pinterest!  Then late winter of this year, I bought The Happy Planner by Me and MyBigIdeas.  Loved that one as well.

 I'm using The Happy Planner as part planner and part scrapbook.  It's a great way to jot down memories and then add photos to some photo sleeves that the company makes to go with the Planner.  My planner is already getting pretty thick and not sure if the plastic rings will hold anymore.  I'll have to see if Michael's carries the bigger rings.  I have a board devoted to The Happy Planner where I get tons of inspiration.

Here are some pics:












No comments: