GOAL: The purpose toward which an endeavor is directed. An objective.
- The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
- A resolving to do something.
- A course of action determined or decided on.
Well, they almost---almost sound the same, but there is a difference. I still like Goals instead, so Goals it will be!
Anyway, in case you're curious, here they are:
1. Exercise at least twice a week
2. Lose 2 pounds a month (or more!) until 20 pound goal is reached
3. Create 2 layouts a month. (I wanted to make it a week, but I already know that it won't
work. No need to set myself up for failure so soon.
4. Submit layouts to Creating Keepsakes
5. Get on 2 design teams
6. Stop procrastinating!
7. Make better financial choices
8. Recyle, Reuse and Repurpose more this year
9. Be more patient with the kids
10. And apply Jesus's teachings to my life daily (that should be No. 1!)
What are your goals? I might (if time allows) create a layout today of these goals and hang it on my wall. If I see it every day perhaps I can stick to them.
Have a wonderful day, my friends!